[GeoNode-users] new project from template

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:44:09 PST 2015

Hi, the instructions at https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project are
actually updated for the 2.4 with the latest apache config (there is the
"Require all granted" directive).

I tested this on a virtual machine copying exactly the same from the docs
and it works fine.

Can you take a look at the apache logs (tail -f
/var/logs/apache2/error.log) and see if there's a more detailed trace?