[GeoNode-users] allowed_host & proxy_allowed_host

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:42:59 PST 2015

Eugenio,

ALLOWED_HOSTS are the authorized names and ip addresses that you can use to
reach the server. See the django docs for more info.

PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS are the names and ips that the proxy is allowed to
connect to, for example for importing external services into the map
composer (not the geonode services)