[GeoNode-users] site_index.html not being included

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:32:29 PST 2015

Hi,

The file is included in the version 2.4 of the repository:

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-
project/blob/master/project_name/templates/site_index.html

Did you run a fresh git clone for your project?

Francesco

> On Dec 22 2015, at 12:28 am, Charles Cossé <ccosse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, yes i am using geonode-project and site_base is being included correctly
but site_index is not.

<[xbartolone at gmail.com](mailto:xbartolone at gmail.com)> wrote:

>> Hi Charles,

>> site_index is a template from the geonode-project [1] and doesn’t compare
in the geonode code base. Essentially you can use it as an extension of the
template index.html and customize geonode

<[ccosse at gmail.com](mailto:ccosse at gmail.com)> ha scritto:

>>> Hi, using the new/recent 2.4 release I find that site_index.html is not
being included but site_base.html is.  Does anyone else see this happening?
Thanks,