[GeoNode-users] Import shape file to server

GGC Garcia gacoge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:54:10 PDT 2015

Hello I have a problem when I try to import one shape file to server with
pgAdmin3.

I hope you can help me please.

This is the message when I do this.

Connecting:  host=192.68.1.1 port=5432 user=root password='************'
dbname=exampletable

==============================
Importing with configuration: limite_estatal, public, geom,
C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\DESK\shapes\limite_estatal.shp, mode=c, dump=1,
simple=0, geography=0, index=1, shape=1, srid=0
Shapefile type: Arc
PostGIS type: MULTILINESTRING[2]
Failed SQL begins: "SET CLIENT_ENCODING TO UTF8;
SET STANDARD_CONFORMING_STRINGS TO ON;
BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE "public"."limite_estatal" (gid serial,
"left_fid" int4,
"right_fid" int4);
ALTER TABLE "public"."limite_estatal" ADD PRIMARY KEY (gid);
SELECT AddGeometryColumn('publi"
Failed in pgui_exec(): ERROR:  AddGeometryColumns() - invalid SRID
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT AddGeometryColumn('',$1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6)"
PL/pgSQL function "addgeometrycolumn" line 5 at SQL statement

Shapefile import failed.

Regards

Gerardo