[GeoNode-users] Problems to Translate Geonode - Transifex - Portuguese (Brazil)

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:29:04 PDT 2015

Hello list. I had created a GeoNode the translation group in Transifex to
Portuguese (Brazil). We managed to reach 100% of translation.
Then I downloaded both po files, and copied in the respective folder pt_BR
language. Before replacing the files already translated the terms appeared
normal. But after replacing the .po of Transifex, and then giving a
django-admin compilemessages, and generating the .mo again, the terms
started to appear all in English.
I tried then return to the old .po and .mo and the terms back to normal,
that is, translated into Portuguese (Brazil).
I'm using GeoNode 2.4b24.
What can I be doing wrong?

Thanks for help

--