[GeoNode-users] Problems to Translate Geonode - Transifex - Portuguese (Brazil)

Julien Collaer julien.collaer at opengeode.be
Mon Jun 8 11:54:31 PDT 2015

Hello Davi,

I'm not sure to understand your problem,

But Transifex is not syced automaticly with the github repository, I
suppose we miss something to configure automatic sycing configuring some
hooks into transifex and github.

I'll will perform a full sycing tomorrow (take new message to Tfx and doing
a pull request to the master with newest translations), and I'll make sure
your portuguese translations are correctly applied.

Julien