[GeoNode-users] Trouble getting haverst in PyCSW the GeoNode through Geonetwork

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:59:06 PDT 2015

Hello, I'm using GeoNode 2.0 and own more than 800 registered layers. I
tried a haverst from within Geonetwork, pointing to the CSW address PyCSW
standing in GeoNode server.
I am using the following url for this:

http: // host / catalog / csw version = 2.0.2 & request = GetCapabilities &
service = CSW

When running the command haverst in Geonetwork are imported only 20 Layers
of more than 800.
I tried to include new layers and they also do not appear in the harvest.

I also tried to use the Plugin CSW Client QGIS to check how many records I
could see in PyCSW Server. Before that, I applied the following fix in
GeoNode:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/commit/68ce3806327c7478555bf0e64e761df679e2dede
In CSW plugin appear only the first 100 records and try to change the page
to navigate too, everything is blank.

Can anyone help?

Thank U.

--