[GeoNode-users] Postgis extension on geonode DB

Renata Binotto rbinotto at arpa.veneto.it
Tue May 12 04:58:03 PDT 2015

Hi Simone,
thanks for the answer but... of course we still have a project and our
app is inside that project, but we have geonode 2.4 and local_settings
file is only in etc/geonode not in the project dir. So what can we do?
And yes, geonode_data (AKA datastore) have postgis, but django
ourserver/admin uses tables in geonode/public not in
geonode_data/public, so if there are no contraindications to install
postgis extension on geonode we could do it, but we wanna be sure of this.
Thanks!
:-)
Renata.