[GeoNode-users] Error message popup when editing layer style

Seno Adiwicaksono senoadiw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:34:49 PST 2015

Hi all,

My GeoNode installed from git has a problem when saving styles. I can
upload layers that have been styled using AtlasStyler and they show up
fine, however when I want to edit the style, click the colorpicker, and a
few seconds later an error appears saying "There was an error saving the
style back to the server." like in the screenshot below:

[image: Inline image 2]

I googled the message and tried the suggestion in
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2015-May/000353.html to
change the permission of the uploaded directory (sudo chown -R
www-data:www-data uploaded). Unfortunately the error message still appears.
Can anyone give suggestions on how to fix this? Many thanks!

Regards,

SN