[GeoNode-users] geonode_data is still empty

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:32:06 PST 2015

Thank you Ariel,

just setting the DATASTORE as 'datastore' in my local_setting.py now the shp file are saved in the postgis DB.

E.

From: ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 08:10:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] geonode_data is still empty
To: frippe12573 at hotmail.com
CC: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org

What about your OWS configuration?. In the part of the settings file where geoserver is configured, you need to tell it to use the postgis datastore. One thing you can do is check out the production local settings file that we ship with the debian packages and check for differences:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/package/support/geonode.local_settings

-a