[GeoNode-users] Add Custom Metadata Fields

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:45:22 PST 2015

Hi Jonáš: most of the INSPIRE required fields are supported by
GeoNode. A quick scan indicates that, of the outstanding fields, some
we can add easily in the code base, and some require deeper discussion
(INSPIRE codelist values, GEMET keywords).

I'm not aware of any options for custom fields/profiles for GeoNode
resource models, though other devs/users may have suggestions.  This
is also a great opportunity to use INSPIRE as an example to implement
a generic approach to this feature.

..Tom