[GeoNode-users] Customizing the web client

Israel López asralf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:29:57 PST 2015

Hi dear devs, good day, some time ago I asked at the google group about
"Customize Geoexplorer" to modify the geonode's map client. JJediny answer
me then and gave some advices, I could do some minors changes.

I can see that some information has been added to the ticket since then:

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/1331

there are many options, but I'd like to have a map client that let me
include some d3 graphics and animations, using maybe leaflet as basemap.

If you could you give me some advices to do it, I'd appreciate it a lot

Thanks in advance.