[GeoNode-users] GeoNode/GeoServer update issue

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:24:19 PST 2015

Ok, consider that the communication between geoserver and geonode is
"internal" so if geonode and geoserver are on the same server and geonode
responds to the root of the server address "/" the localhost is fine
because for geoserver geonode is on localhost. But if your server address
is *mysite.it <http://mysite.it>* and geonode responds to
*mygeonode.mysite.*it then the change you have done is fine.

To apply the fixes you have to restart tomcat though as apache only deals
with the geonode code.