[GeoNode-users] segmentation fault while I save a map
frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:13:33 PDT 2015
Eventually, I'm able to run geonode without any errors (including saving maps) by using the development mode (I guess),
I mean running the server at port 8000.
Now I need to find out what is my problem in the deployment configuration.
From: ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:33:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] segmentation fault while I save a map
To: frippe12573 at hotmail.com
CC: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Run the site with manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000 (and fixe ip accordingly) and then try to save.
This time you would get a traceback on the terminal that mae be easier to debug.
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Eugenio Trumpy <frippe12573 at hotmail.com> wrote:
unfortunately I am here again with the same problem I had 2 or 3 weeks ago.
The main problem is when I save a map I got a 500 server error, which is referred to the following line in the apache2 error log:
[Wed Oct 28 16:50:10.835817 2015] [core:notice] [pid 18289] AH00052: child pid 18734 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Actually the map is not saved, however it appears in the map list, without the thumb.
If I click on such map I have the page error:
IndexError at /maps/6
list index out of range
list index out of range
/dati/geonode/geonode/utils.py in viewer_json, line 265
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:50:54 -0500
As you suggested I tested an installation on vagrant box (ubuntu server 14.04, apache2.4.7, tomcat7 and postgresql9.3, all installed as packages). This test works fine, I had not the error on saving maps.
So I updated my server, now I have:
ubuntu 14.04, apache 2.4.7, postgresql9.3+postgis2.1 installed as packages and tomcat7 installed manually.
After the syncdb problem (solved) I installed geonode.
Everything seems to work fine: I'm able to upload layers, I'm able to create the maps even choosing the layers uploaded, but I got again the same ewrror on saving maps.
Here I attached the local_setting.py file and the apache2 virtualhost config.
During the configuration I also follow the instructions regarding 'Configuring GeoServer' which is in the end, inserting the context param GEONODE_BASE_URL and the URL (my_server_name) in web.xml and I put my_server_name in the config.xml as indicated.
Actually, after many many attempt I'm giving up hope...
thanks for the possible hints
geonode-users mailing list
geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the geonode-users