[GeoNode-users] QGIS GeoServer/PostGIS Tools missing Sextante?

Florian Hoedt gannebamm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:39:51 PDT 2015

Look here. This was my workflow to get geonode running in a virtual machine
on a win7 64bit OS. The postgis DB geonode / geoserver are using is
accessible through win7, too:

·         Install Oracle VM

·         Download ubuntu 14.04LTS 64bit image

·         Create VM

*Network Settings: *NAT, PortForwarding:  (1.Geonode , 2.PostgreSQL)
HostIP: 127.0.0.1 Port: 80
GuestIP: 10.0.2.15 Port: 80

HostIP: 127.0.0.1 Port: 543
*3 *GuestIP: 10.0.2.15 Port: 5432

·         Install Ubuntu - User: geonode ; password: YOURPASSWORD

·         Install VirtualBox Guest Additions

·         Restart VM and resize the screen

Open Terminal:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/testing *## Proxy Errors, see below!*
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install geonode
$ sudo geonode-updateip 127.0.0.1
$ geonode createsuperuser
username: admin
pass: YOURPASSWORD

·         Start geoserver admin (localhost/geoserver)

·         *Set Proxy-Base URL* to:
http://127.0.0.1/geoserver

·         *Edit /etc/postgresql/9.3/main/*

o   postgresql.conf
listen_addresses = '*' #adress postgres should listen to

o   pg_hba.conf
# IPv4 local connections:

host       all           all                        127.0.0.1/32         md5

host       all           all                           10.0.2.2/24
md5  #external access

·
*Edit /etc/geonode/local_settings.py *ALLOWED_HOSTS=['localhost',
'127.0.0.1', ]
PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS = ('localhost', '127.0.0.1')

###

*PROXY ERRORS:*

sudo update-ca-certificates

export http_proxy=http://<proxy>:<port>

export https_proxy=http://<proxy>:<port>

sudo *-E* add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/testing
###