[GeoNode-users] Setting up GeoNode into a specific directory

Vincent Bonnal vincent.bonnal at cirad.fr
Wed Aug 10 08:22:35 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,
Thank you for this information.

If GeoNode does not work too well with an alias, so I'll go on the
solution of the alias just to the blog and the server root for GeoNode
as you said. The path's setting would be a future improvement for
GeoNode ;-)

I haven't considered a Python's blog solution because I want a really
effective solution at the blog, and the Wordpress fonctionnalities are
exactly what we need.

Thanks again

Vincent.

--

Vincent BONNAL
CIRAD - UMR TETIS (Territoires, Environnement, Télédétection et Information Spatiale)