[GeoNode-users] Geoserver-Explorer High CPU Usage

Finnegan Pope-Carter f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 02:00:46 PDT 2016

Hi

I have a geonode instance running on an Ubuntu 14.04 container.

The geoserver contains 112 layers and geonode runs 19 maps. We normally push our data (rasters & shapefiles) up to the geoserver using the Qgis plugin Geoserver Explorer.

This week the geoserver explorer plugin has slowed to a crawl when trying to refresh the layers held by the geoserver (often takes ~ 10 minutes). When I look at the stats for the server I can see that when refreshing the list of layers one CPU is being utilised fully. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
[cid:image001.png at 01D1F3B6.C6DDFF10]

Thanks

Finn

Finnegan Pope-Carter BSc (Hons) MSc FGS
Director of Research & Development

[horizontal-alpha_300px]<http://www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk/>

www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk
f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk<mailto:f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk>
Office: +44(0)1274 926020
Mobile: +44(0)1274 926022

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents.

Magnitude Surveys Ltd. Registered office: Unit 17, Commerce Court, Challenge Way, Bradford. Registered in England. Registered number: 09605400.