[GeoNode-users] Errors on layer info after upgrade

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:47:07 PST 2016

I have sld styles for all my layers. But on geoserver, the preview works
fine.
What field on DB I have to check?

It may be due to the fact that I don't have upload sessions associated to
my layers?
I usually load layers on postgis, then I create layers in geoserver and
then I throw  geonode updatelayers from console.