[GeoNode-users] Can't upload shapefiles

Alessio alessio.dl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:30:06 PST 2016

Hi all,

I installed Geonode 2.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 using APT several months ago.
It always worked fine, but now I'm having problems performing shapefiles
uploads (and even removing them using geonode UI).

The error is "Unable to find server at geoportale.izs.it"

I checked /etc/geonode/local_settings.py and the SITEURL variable is set to
my address "http://geoportale.izs.it"

GeoServer's Settings -> Global looks good, with Proxy Base URL set to
http://geoportale.izs.it/geoserver/

In /usr/share/geoserver/data/security/auth/geonodeAuthProvider/config.xml
I have <baseUrl>http://geoportale.izs.it</baseUrl>

So, for what I can see, all looks correct.

What can I do to fix this? Thank you

--
Alessio