[GeoNode-users] Region list problem
ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:30:33 PST 2016
How do you have GeoNode installed and how did you upgrade? I suspect
the upgrade process re-ran the import of the default fixtures which
probably reused some of the IDs from your changed regions.
My recommendation is just to empty this table and reimport or readd
your data and then dump the fixtures to a json file for future use.
Let us know if that works.
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Daniel Victoria
<daniel.victoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> A couple of months ago I changed the region list in our geonode, removing
> most of the countries in the world and adding the Brazilian states. This was
> done through the Geonode admin interface (Metadata region) and I put, for
> each Brazilian state, Brazil as the parent. Back then we were using GeoNode
> 2.4beta (can't recall the correct version).
> Recently I went to check on the region list and all the countries I removed
> came back. The Brazilian states are still there but they are all messed up
> in the region list, with some brazilian states being under Chile, for
> example. But in the admin interface, the parent is set correctly.
> The only change we did in Geonode was to update to the 2.4 final version.
> Does this update bring back the old countries, changing our base_region
> Or is there some type of block that will not let me remove some of the
> geonode-users mailing list
> geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the geonode-users