[GeoNode-users] Query function

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:18:11 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

I saw the arrow (should be the same of the one between the map and the table of contents, isn't it?),
however it close only the query box, not the table. How can I close the table, or deselect the query tool?

Regarding the query on attribute table, do you think it could be useful to let the query on attribute affect the features in map? For me it would be very valuable and even more having also the filed value in the query with a combo including the possible field value.
Do you think it is worth of a mention in GNIP?

best

Eugenio