[GeoNode-users] Geoserver Authentification

Paul Magdon pmagdon at gwdg.de
Wed Jun 1 08:31:50 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I trying to set up a docker-compose environment for geonode following
this instructions:

https://github.com/JJediny/dockerGeonode

I get Geonode running, I can login as admin and If I go to the Geoserver
page I am logged in. Thus, authentication between Geonode and Geoserver
seem to be ok here.

However, when I want to upload files I get:

 FailedRequestError: Tried to make a GET request to
http://172.17.0.1/geoserver/rest/workspaces/default.xml but got a 403 status

Thus no access to default.xml

I guess it it is some how related to the ports and the ips in the
docker-compose.  However, after a couple of hours I can t get it running.

Any ideas?

Greetings
Paul