[GeoNode-users] Geonode and Django Content Management System

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu Jun 23 11:16:58 PDT 2016

Hi David,
We are going to integrate a CMS into GeoNode for one of our projects.
I have some experience with Mezzanine CMS but I was able to share the Db
only with GeoNode.
We are evaluating Wagtail also, but Django CMS seems the most likely
candidate for us. So I would be more than happy to collaborate.
As soon as I made some test with Django CMS I will come back to you.

Best,

Paolo