[GeoNode-users] Geonode and Django Content Management System

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:25:28 PDT 2016

Hi
Some months ago I gave a look at Django CMS as well, and I believe it
would be incredibly useful to have in Django CMS addons to publish as
CMS contents the GeoNode layers and maps. Not sure how easy it is to
implement, though and I had not enough time to investigate.
Make sure to share your results with all of us :)

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti