[GeoNode-users] Geonode and ArcGIS Server

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:38:31 PDT 2016

Hi,

Just for information, we are working on a patch to make geonode working
with a QGIS Server backend. Geonode is very linked to geoserver, we needed
to change some core functions.
This change may bring in the future a better architecture to have a
different backend : geoserver, mapserver, qgis, esri ...
The branch is here https://github.com/kartoza/geonode/tree/qgis_server