[GeoNode-users] Error saving style back to server

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Wed Jun 29 03:25:35 PDT 2016

Hi everybody,

> Thanks Francesco!
>
> I ran the command here and I'm also seeing a different subject. I don't
> understand much about SSL and certificates, but I'll forward this to the
> people that maintains the network here.

I've just finished to setup my installation (ubuntu server via
apt-get) for working with ssl...

I've found this difference with the guide:

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/advanced/geonode_production/ssl.html

Tomcat configuration

found file in
/etc/tomcat7/server.xml

instead of
/var/lib/tomcat6/conf/server.xml

GeoServer Configuration

found in
/usr/share/geoserver/WEB-INF/web.xml

instead of

/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/web.xml

also the file
/var/lib/geoserver/geonode-data/global.xml

doesn't exist and seems not necessary

Also my server works without the step
"Next add the certificate to the cacerts file for python and java:"

Am I right?
Should I update the guide and make a merge request?
('d like to change also that static ip 192.168.10.10 mentioned in the snippets)

amefad