[GeoNode-users] Errors relating to remote services

Israel López asralf at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:37:10 PDT 2016

Hello dear devs I would like to add to this question, because my problem
involves
the same topic... when I want to add a "remote service" through CSW, I have
the
next issues:

1) The auto detect option for this service is not working.

2) After I've added the catalogue service and i want to add a layer through
the ccomposer,
I cannot see the layers, it sends a connection refused error.

3) I don't know how many layers the catalogue have when i add the service,
I doesn't
create local layers as the wms remote service.

How can I harvest the CSW catalog?

Thanks in advance.