[GeoNode-users] 'geonode' command on Ubuntu throws "Unknown command" when called without arguments

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:11:41 PDT 2016

Ha! I see, sorry.

There's definitely a typo there.
Assuming you created the my_geonode template in /home/geonode the steps
should be:

1 $ cd /home/geonode/my_geonode
2 $ sudo pip install -e .
3 $ python manage.py collectstatic
4 $ python manage.py syncdb
5 $ sudo service apache2 restart

I'm going to fix the docs. Sorry to not have read carefully it before. And
thanks for reporting