[GeoNode-users] Geonode Display of Layers

Sydney Moss sydney at ecocitybuilders.org
Tue Oct 4 17:09:40 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

We are running into this problem where stylized data layers (multi-colored
polygons representing different ranges of air quality) show up as just one
color.  It seems like we are loosing some really valuable data attributes
in the process of uploading to geonode.  Is there a way to maintain these
attributes and for the information to show up in the legend for the layer?
Right now the layer just reads something simple like 'Cyan Polygon'... If
it is not possible to maintain legend from original data set, can we edit
legend in geonode?

Thanks,

Sydney

--