[GeoNode-users] Installing Geonode AWS EC2 T2.MEDIUM

Julierme Gonçalves Pinheiro juliermecoppe at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:08:25 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I have Geoserver been fired by tomcat6 in an EC2 ubuntu server 14.04 LTS and I am trying to install Geonode, but I am getting the following error message:

 geonode : Depends: geoserver-geonode but it is not going to be installed or
                    geoserver but it is not going to be installed

I could not understand this message as I have Geoserver running perfectly fine.

Any help on that please?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Best Regards