[GeoNode-users] Valid backup GeoNode 2.4

Daniel Berry dberry at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Oct 17 07:14:30 PDT 2016

Also you will need to backup any Django media files e.g. thumbnails and
avatars.  There was an addition recently in master that includes a backup
and restore command.  You may want to look at trying that out if you are
able to update.  If not soon we will have a 2.6 release that will include
it.

Dan