[GeoNode-users] geonode migration 2.0 to 2.4

Dan Mulindwa dmulindwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:54:51 PDT 2016

Hi Jeffrey

Thank you for your quick response. Am having one of those weeks.

Seem like every time I delete one layer, the next one, (in the order
the appear in geoserver) gets flagged. At least the first 6 did.

Isn't there a way the corrupted layers can be fixed. I wanna avoid a
situation where the majority of my layers need to be entered manually.

Would be willing to share my dataset, if it can help us find the problem

Thanx once again.

On 9/14/16, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like this error is causing you issues
> rural_safe_water_coverage_2002 ... Perhaps it is misconfigured. You
> might want to remove it and try the migration again and then migrate
> this one manually.
>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Dan Mulindwa <dmulindwa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi. I am badly in need of help with geonode migration  2.0 to 2.4.
>>
>> I am following the steps at
>> https://github.com/capooti/geonode/blob/migration_from20_to_24/scripts/migrations/migrate20to24/index.rst
>>
>> when I am done with the first migration script(migrate.sh), I try
>> running >> python manage,py updatelayers
>>
>> and it fails with this error
>> http://pastebin.com/NrKh7mRE
>>
>> Can someone help me, guide me where am going wrong.
>>
>> --
>> Mulindwa Dan

Mulindwa Dan