[GeoNode-users] Edit option for CSV,KML file upload

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:13:22 PDT 2016

Dear Geonode Users,

 I have installed Geonode in Windows environment. To Upload CSV, KML files
the following is included in local_setting.py and able to upload csv, kml
files.

UPLOADER = {
    'BACKEND': 'geonode.rest',
    'OPTIONS': {
        'TIME_ENABLED': False,
        'GEOGIG_ENABLED': False,
    },
    'BACKEND': 'geonode.importer',
    'OPTIONS': {
        'TIME_ENABLED': False,
        'GEOGIG_ENABLED': False,
    }
}

When we  visualize uploaded  file through the Explore Layers option and if
we select Edit Data option the following *issues *are facing

1. In Map window section --> Edit --> *Create option* is in *grey out mode*
.i.e not able to select

2. If we click on* Modify option* and click on features option then *feature
info option is not visible* and not able to edit the feature geometry and
attributes information. I could able to find through the firebug that the
features information is returning to browser but popup is not visible.

Please find the attached  screenshot

Please suggest me to resolve the issue.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh