[GeoNode-users] Edit option for CSV,KML file upload

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:05:47 PDT 2016

Hi,

I think that we can file a bug for the editing issue. Do you mind to do it?
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/new. We will take a look asap.

For the layer disappearing, by default GeoNode uses a cached version of the
layers so in you r case when editing them the cache is not updated. You can
disable the cache for specific layers or disable the direct cache
integration in the geoserver UI  -> tile cache tab