[GeoNode-users] Created feature's not showing

E Lai ejay.lai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:02:17 PDT 2016

Hi guys - Is this a bug or there is a fix it?

I have tried modifying and creating a polygon or  polyline from GeoNode
2.4. I can style it and save it from GeoNode. From GeoServer, through Layer
Preview and the added feature with correct style is confirmed working!

The problem is...it's not visible on the map or layer in from GeoNode. I
can see it from the table and I can identify it from the map but it's not
visible on the map. It's only visible when I select from the Query table.

It's just me or you may have some idea what's going on here?
Thanks.

ELAI