[GeoNode-users] Geonode - Error on uploading layer

giuseppe musumeci musumeci.giuseppe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:12:00 PDT 2017

Dear list I'm working with Geonode that I installed on a VM set via Vagrant
When I try to load the shape file, I get this error: *failed to create
/var/www/vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64.MainThread-3777* In the Apache error log
is as follows: *ERROR: geonode.layers.views: failed to create
/var/www/vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64.Dummy-2-3778* Trying to google around I
found that in the settings.py file should add the line:
NOTIFICATION_LOCK_LOCATION = '/ var / www / geonode' Finally I verified
that the www-data user has all permissions on the www / folder geonode
drwxr-xr-x 5 www-data root March 21 4096 14:27 geonode The fact remains
that I can't upload. Does anyone know help me?