[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.6 on ubuntu 14.04

Allan Oware allanoware at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 03:58:14 PDT 2017

On a clean ubuntu 14.04.5

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/testing
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install geonode
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 geonode : Depends: python-geonode-dialogos but it is not installable
           Depends: python-django-activity-stream but it is not installable
           Depends: python-django-forms-bootstrap but it is not installable
           Depends: python-geonode-user-accounts but it is not going to be
installed
           Depends: python-geonode-user-messages but it is not installable
           Depends: python-pinax-theme-bootstrap but it is not going to be
installed
           Depends: python-pinax-theme-bootstrap-account but it is not
going to be installed
           Depends: python-django-tastypie but it is not installable
           Depends: python-django-autocomplete-light but it is not
installable
           Depends: python-django-bootstrap3-datetimepicker but it is not
installable
           Depends: python-awesome-slugify but it is not installable
           Depends: python-dj-database-url but it is not installable
           Depends: python-django-storages but it is not installable
           Depends: python-django-oauth-toolkit but it is not installable
           Recommends: transifex-client but it is not going to be installed

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com

--

Allan Oware