[GeoNode-users] Geosites installation error

Fosco Ventura foscone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 05:04:21 PDT 2017

Hi Eugenio, thanks.
Did you use geonode 2.6 and geonode project template? Because I haven't the
same file of your readme and neither the same of this
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/2.6.x/geonode/contrib/geosites#geosites-project
Is it possible to use geosites in subfolders like http://IP/sito1 and
http://IP/sito2 instead of various domains?

I have installed geonode via apt-get, then I did *django-admin startproject
my_geonode* whit geonode-project template raccomanded from Simone and at
the and I copied site-template in the project folder.
Fosco