[GeoNode-users] Problem with GeoServer

Ana Boljevic ana.boljevic at cedis.me
Thu Aug 17 23:43:08 PDT 2017

Dear Jonathan,

We have deleted two layers you have mentioned (OPSTINE & OPSTINE0 and layer cedis:opgw_gm). We are waiting for results.  In meantime, we have some python issue.
As far as I understand, when some changes happends on the GeoServer, Geonode is not aware of those changes automatically. I must update Geonode with command:
python manage.py updatelayers. But, unfortunately I  can't do it. You can find output in attachment . We have installed geonode doing:
- install Ubuntu 16.04
- making quick installation of geonode (version 2.6.1) by doing:
1) sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get upgrade
2) sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/stable
3) sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install geonode
4) geonode createsuperuser
5) sudo geonode-updateip 10.0.0.112
If you can give as any hint, idea or help, for making management python command we would be thankful.

Regards,
Ana