[GeoNode-users] database

George Petrakis gkpetrak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 03:01:44 PDT 2017

Hello,

You can change the configuration of your database in GeoNode from the
local_senttings.py file. Take a look to the following guide:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/all_together.html

PostgresSQL is the default database of geonode

Στις 23 Αυγ 2017 11:47 πμ, ο χρήστης "trocellier estelle" <
trocellier.estelle at gmail.com> έγραψε: