[GeoNode-users] Base layer is not visible on thumbnail of the uploaded content

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:03:41 PDT 2017

Dear All,
 After uploading the layer, if we click on layers list, the corresponding
layer thumbnail base layers are not visible. If we click  on the
corresponding Layers  --> Edit Layer if we click on Set Thumbnail  then
base layers along with uploaded content is visible in thumbnail

 Please suggest how to include the base layers also in thumbnail on upload
of  spatial data with out manually clicking Set Thumbnail option.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh