[GeoNode-users] Unsuccessful GeoNode 2.6 Installation in Windows 7 (64 bit)

jude arshavin gitz jmbugua at cordioea.net
Mon Dec 18 04:56:11 PST 2017

Hi Tubagus Aryandi Gunawan,

Just wondering if you are installing your application on a server or a
personal PC?.
>From experience, installation on Linux OS is much more direct but again.

James

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Tubagus Aryandi Gunawan <tb.arya at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Currently i am trying to install GeoNode as user. At the end of the
> GeoNode installation (using Geonode 2.6 windows 32 bit EXE), the reboot pop
> up did not show. And i could not find GeoNode Home directory on Windows App
> Toolbar. Does anyone here know what i can do to complete the installation?
> Is that because i am using 64 bit computer? I realize my computer is not a
> clear environment with installed python on it for Matlab and ArcGIS.
>
> Any thoughts or tips are much appreciated, thank you!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tubagus Aryandi Gunawan

Best regards,

James Mbugua
​.​

____________________
Research Assistant GIS & Remote sensing at CORDIO East Africa #9 Kibaki
Flats,
P.O.Box10135 Mombasa 80101,
​​
​Bamburi​