[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Summit 2018

Cristiano Giovando giovand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:42:50 PST 2017

Hello GeoNode friends,

A lot has been happening since the last summit - it's time to bring the
community together again! We have many new features, an ever-growing number
of users worldwide, and lots of cool new ideas for a common roadmap.

I created a poll to find a venue and dates that hopefully work for most of
us: https://goo.gl/forms/rf3JAdetquNwi4iF3

We have two options so far, but of course any idea is welcome:

- March 26-28 in Torino, Italy (right after the OSGeo Sprint in Bonn)

- April 16-18 in Washington DC

Let's try to get as many preferences as possible by mid January, so it'll
still give us a couple of months in advance to plan travel.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new year!

Best wishes,

Cristiano Giovando
GFDRR / World Bank