[GeoNode-users] Remote Services not showing up in preview

Christian Braun christian.braun1980 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:52:10 PST 2017

Dear all,

I have a geonode 2.4.1 installation from the ubuntu stable repo running.
However when I register an external WMS via the UI everything goes fine. Layers are all listed and imported into the catalog. If I want to view them in their dedicated page nothing gets overlayed the base maps. No errors in the logs.

So far, WMS layers do work if I register the same WMS URL in Geoserver as a cascaded service...

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,
Christian