[GeoNode-users] Fwd: geonode-users Digest, Vol 30, Issue 49

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed Jul 12 22:50:15 PDT 2017

Hi Naresh,

from a quick look it´s the same angular controller for both api requests.
Means all use the same max var. If you like to have the amount different
on peoples page only you could give a try to override
this variable in the peoples template. From naming I think it should be
profile_list.html

here I would try to add a new var after line 28
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/people/templates/people/profile_list.html#L28 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/people/templates/people/profile_list.html#L28>

<script type="text/javascript">
   CLIENT_RESULTS_LIMIT = 10;
</script>

If this works you could create a override of this file and move the var
to your local_settings to keep things tidy.

Another way is to modify the angular search script to respect a second var.
it should be this file:  https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/search/search.js <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/search/search.js>

best,

toni

CSGIS

Kolonnadenstraße 1