[GeoNode-users] Include of few more icons in Symbol drop down for Point and Symbol selction for Polygon , Line

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 03:42:38 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Please help me in the following

1. How to add new shape/new icon Symbol  in Symbol list. Now, we can see in
following screenshot Circle,square,triangle,star,cross,X options and
including external  available, however suppose newshape.png is available at
server side and I want that should be visible/available in drop-down
selection menu. How to include newshpae.png into symbol drop-down section
menu

 [image: Inline image 1]

2. Symbol drop-down selection option is only available for Point type
features, suppose if want to link external icon/symbol for polygon/line
feature type, how to add?
 I mean, I want symbol drop-down selection menu should be available for
Polygon and Line also. How to enable?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,
Naresh