[GeoNode-users] Again on authentication - geofence

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 04:53:50 PDT 2017

Ok, thanks.
I started to save again the permissions for few layers and I see that rules
are added to GeoFence Data Rules only if I set Active role service of
Security Setting to default.
It may be due to my issue with admin user? In geoserver log I get always
this warning:

WARN [geofence.cache] -
org.geoserver.geofence.cache.CachedRuleReader$NoAuthException: Can't auth
user [admin]