[GeoNode-users] Layer Editing Error

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:55:54 PDT 2017

Dear ALL,
 Although all the functionalities of GeoNode working except permissions of
Layers. Please kindly help me to resolve the issue.
1. Layers Uploaded with  Username: XXXXX  with password:XXXX and permission
for visualize is given to specific user. But with layer name and layer url
with out credentials layer is loading.

 Please help me how to over come the issue. As I mentioned in my earlier
mail I am configured GeoNode2.4.x  in RHEL 7.2 64 bit machine.
 Since I could not able find geoserver.war file in geonode2.4.zip file ,I
have  downloaded  Geoserver2.7.4 war from Geoserver official site and
followed the rest of the steps.

 Thanks,
Naresh