[GeoNode-users] Issues adding WMS URL in GeoNode

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 23:18:03 PDT 2017

Dear Simone,
  This url  http://bhuvan5.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan/web/ is external Geoserver of
others and I am adding thishttp://bhuvan5.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan/web/ url to
GeoNode using Layers ->Add server option. It is adding but it shows the
issue which I mentioned in my earlier mail.

Please kindly add the url http://bhuvan5.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan/wms. in demo
GeoNode site  and  can be observed same issue.

Thanks,
Naresh

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com