[GeoNode-users] Issues adding WMS URL in GeoNode

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:58:15 PDT 2017

Dear All,
 Thanks for the responses. However, in future version if possible please
include the option like as follows
 There should be one button with the name---?'ADD WMS' on click of it
opening like the following window and once we give details like url as
http://bhuvan5.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan/wms and layer name as
vector:AS_LULC50K_0506

      [image: Inline image 2]
 Once we will get  Load option, the correspond layer details checkbox
should be visible in Map interface of Window like as follows

    [image: Inline image 4]

By adding this way enables quickly  adding the layer into Map window if
user knows the Layer name ,url directly and in coding level there is no
requirement adding url in proxy, since from map client/Genode interface
will directly send the requests to corresponding server and fetches the
response.

Best Regards,
Naresh. N